top of page
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING AUCKLAND, NZ & ONLINE
Sun, 16 Jul|
IN PERSON - Sex and Relationships - Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Sex and Relationships
Time & Location
16 Jul, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Auckland, 261 Morrin Road, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
About the Event
At the end of this module, you will understand the different causes of relationship and sexual issues and have a plan of action for sessions addressing these issues.
You will have the knowledge and strategies to help clients improve their relationships, heal their broken hearts and overcome their sexual issues.
With practice, you will be able to confidently:
- Understand, explain the causes and implement effective treatments for sexual issues in men and women.
- Help clients cope and get over a breakup quickly as well as clear any blocks to love they may have.
- How to identify and work with anger issues and damaging communication patterns and help your clients control their behaviour and improve their relationships.
- Educate your clients in the latest theories of what works and what doesn’t work in a relationship and why they may be having the issues that they are having.
- Know the principals of The Gottman Method, Attachment Theory and Imago Therapy to help you improve not only your own relationships but your clients as well.
- Have a deeper understanding of the brain and our development and how this relates to our interactions in relationships through The Family Brain Model.
- Know which techniques that you have learned in the previous modules to use, with what issues, and with what type of client for the best outcome.
- Identify love and sex addiction, what techniques will help your clients, what issues are out of your scope of practice and when to refer on.
bottom of page