top of page
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING AUCKLAND, NZ & ONLINE
Sun, 05 Nov|
IN PERSON - NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) - Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Time & Location
05 Nov, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Auckland, 261 Morrin Road, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
About the Event
At the end of this module, you will learn, experience and practice the most effective and cutting-edge nlp techniques. You will be able to apply them to your own life and know how to use them on clients to create powerful change.
We will cover and practice:
- The fascinating history of NLP and the presuppositions of NLP.
- The genius techniques of Milton Erickson, and which ones every hypnotherapist must learn to use to be an effective therapist.
- Become an influential and inspirational communicator through learning the concepts of semantics and other important aspects of language.
- Use NLP for setting goals, outcomes and life coaching
- Become excellent at reading non-verbal communication
- Master your thinking and take control of your emotional states
- Develop strong personal and professional relationships.
- Envision success, create success and achieve lasting results.
- Modify undesired behaviours in yourself and other people.
- Efficiently extract and elicit information from others.
- Discover and explore faulty beliefs and core values and how to identify them and use them for change.
- How to transform the way that you (and others) think, feel, and behave to achieve your primary life goals.
- Managing states: identifying, creating desirable states at will.
- Learn the powerful models the founders of NLP created after studying the techniques of the best therapists alive, so you can replicate them with clients.
- How to use the Rewind Technique (also known as the Fast Phobia Cure or V/K Dissociation technique) to treat anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks and phobias.
bottom of page