top of page
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING AUCKLAND, NZ & ONLINE
Sat, 09 Sept|
IN PERSON - Core Counselling and Coaching Skills - Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Core Counselling and Coaching Skills
Time & Location
09 Sept, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Auckland, 261 Morrin Road, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
About the Event
TO PRACTICE HYPNOTHERAPY EFFECTIVELY, LEARNING CORE COUNSELLING AND COACHING SKILLS IS VITAL.
AT THE END OF THIS MODULE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AND HAVE PRACTICED:
- The most important keys to being a great therapist in order to form a therapeutic relationship and healing environment necessary for effective therapy.
- How to create and build rapport with anyone using the principles of communication and persuasion.
- Information gathering and intake forms to facilitate a comprehensive assessment of the client’s problems and needs.
- What questions to ask, what not to ask and when to refer clients on.
- The basic principles of psychology: cognitive behavioural, humanistic, and psychodynamic, and which approach to use when with the different mental and behavioural disorders. Boundaries, transference and countertransference in therapy.
- How to use active listening, reflective listening (paraphrasing), and empathetic listening. How to create well-formed outcomes with clients and invoke optimism.
- ‘Miracle’ questioning and other solution-focused approaches.
- How to structure hypnotherapy sessions – using the RIGAAR Model.
- How to use metaphors, reframing and storytelling therapeutically.
- How to plan and write your own scripts for individual clients as well as ones for recording for the general population.
- How to work with a person’s inner child to heal deep-seated trauma.
bottom of page