top of page
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING AUCKLAND, NZ & ONLINE
Sat, 12 Aug|
IN PERSON - Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy
First Module of the Diploma - INTRODUCTION TO HYPNOSIS AND HYPNOTHERAPY. Upon completion of this weekend, and the online exams, you will have completed the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Time & Location
12 Aug, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Auckland, 261 Morrin Road, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
About the Event
INTRODUCTION TO HYPNOSIS AND HYPNOTHERAPY
AT THE END OF THIS MODULE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and clear the blocks holding you back and create a plan for the future.
- Learn about the structures and functions of the conscious and unconscious mind as well as your nervous system and the latest neuroscience so you can program your mind for your ultimate success.
- Master self-hypnosis and learn what hypnosis is for your own personal and professional development.
- Discover what a hypnotherapy session entails and what setting up a hypnotherapy practice involves.
- Explain, experience and practice suggestibility, inductions, deepeners, suggestions and trance termination to access and reprogram the subconscious with hypnosis.
- Know how to use kinesiology to identify the blocks and issues with others (that they themselves are not even aware of) within 10 minutes in order to make your hypnotherapy sessions more effective.
- Understand the importance of tone and rhythm with hypnosis and guided meditation and how to develop a hypnotic voice.
- Design, record and edit a guided meditation/hypnosis mp3 for yourself and others. Learn several powerful hypnotic metaphors to help release issues at the subconscious level.
bottom of page