top of page
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING AUCKLAND, NZ & ONLINE
Sun, 03 Dec|
IN PERSON - Anxiety, Insomnia, Phobias, Stress & Pain Management - Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Anxiety, Insomnia, Phobias, Stress & Pain Management
Time & Location
03 Dec, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Auckland, 261 Morrin Road, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
About the Event
At the end of this module, you will understand what the different causes of anxiety issues can be and have a plan of action for sessions addressing these issues.
You will have strategies to help clients manage pain and stress levels.
WITH PRACTICE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIDENTLY:
- Be able to identify why your client is having issues they are experiencing and have tools to help your clients heal them for good.
- Be able to recognize and explain to your clients the symptoms of high stress and burnout as well as provide tools to heal the physical as well as emotional and psychological issues that are plaguing them.
- Be able to explain and educate your clients about the fight or flight response and give your clients tools and resources to control and release stress and anxiety as well as be able to control and release it within yourself. Learn TRE – Trauma Release Exercise to heal anxiety.
- Have tools and resources to help your clients manage pain and heal their health issues.
- Know how to use hypnotherapy for a wide variety of psychological and behavioural issues, as well as psychosomatic and health problems, pain and stress management.
- Guide your clients through effective metaphors and powerful visualizations to make meaning and purpose of their issues, shifting their victim mentality into a place of empowerment.
- Use The Rewind Technique (also known as the Fast Phobia Cure or V/K Dissociation technique) to treat anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks and phobias.
- Be able to implement the NLP techniques we learned previously, practicing applying these tools to pain management, stress and anxiety disorders.
bottom of page